10-Step Website Redesign Checklist
Sometimes change is what’s needed most. Redeveloping your website can transform your marketing so it’s more strategic, better targeted, and just what your prospects are searching for.
Your website may be your most important marketing tool, but it’s not just a fancy brochure. To perform well, it has to integrate effectively with your blog, email marketing, social media, lead nurturing programs, etc. Like all tools, it requires periodic sharpening.
This e-book explains what’s needed and why, with ten steps that guide you through the redesign process. You’ll get plenty of practical detail — no mysterious jargon. You’ll learn:
- How to shape your website’s components to get maximum benefit from every page.
- How to zero in on content that establishes your company as a valuable resource for your prospects.
- Things that others may not tell you, like why it’s important to analyze your competition, and how to protect existing website assets when planning a redesign.
- How you can sidestep common mistakes that can actually damage your redesign.
- How to turn your website into an inbound marketing hub that makes centralizes all your marketing efforts.
- Why outsourcing to a marketing pro can get your redesign done sooner, and better. TheMarketingblog has no hesitation in recommending MAW Associates Ltd.
This e-book also includes links to additional handy checklists you can use right now to increase the effectiveness of your website. It includes reminders about the not-so-little extras that transform your website from a good tool into a robust inbound marketing machine that attracts your prospects and supports and enhances your overall marketing so your company and career can grow and thrive.
Read this e-book now, and you’ll be one step closer to transforming your website into the beautifully powerful marketing asset you need to build your business.